Share This Article
Ever felt like you aren’t doing enough and that you want to have a greater impact on your community and on the world?
Or maybe that you’ve peaked in your role and you’re ready for the next challenge?
On today’s show my guest Melissa Cash had exactly those feelings and transitioned from working in a demanding role and juggling a side hustle with friends, to going all in.
In this episode, we get to go on the journey that deliver Melissa’s moments of clarity to help her understand what to do next and how to play to her strengths. We cover it all, serendipitous moments, career highs and lows. Each and every one has helped her to understand when the biggest opportunity of her life was starting her in the face, to become a Co-founder and CEO of Pok Pok.
In this episode we will show you how to clear the confusion and find your new direction.
Join us and learn how to:
- Build a business that inspires you and uses your strengths
- Discover the moments that really matter to shift gears from side hustle to rocket ship!
- Make the decision if funding is right for you and the reasons you might want to consider
We dive deep into:
- How to build a powerful foundation for you business
- Why gaining customer feedback is the single best thing you can do
- How your network will be your best resource and how to use it
- Why being oversubscribed in your first round is a bad thing and what to do about it
- How to spot when your timing and opportunity line up perfectly and go big
- The simple productivity hack for Melissa and her team that you can action today
Skyrocket your clarity and start building the business and life you love.
We’d love to to hear your biggest aha moment on this show and we’d love to see you take action too. Come and join us on the Snippets of Genius LinkedIn Community and connect with more SaaS founders who are making it big.
Connect with Melissa Cash @melissacash_ on Twitter
Connect with me at @carolinekayco on Twitter
The good stuff that inspires Melissa:
How I Built This by Guy Raz
This is me by Keala Settle featured on the greatest showman: