Share This Article
Ever heard the analogy ‘A drop of water can break a stone’?
The meaning behind this is to keep going no matter what… and I get it, heck I even champion it, but surely there is a smarter way? After all were are not going to live a million years. We want to make an impact in our lifetime.
That’s why I am delighted to bring you the CEO and founder of one of the fastest growing Fintech in the start up world today. Introducing Monese. The mobile money app which is for the rapidly scaling untraditional workforce.
With Norris at the wheel he’s found the smart ways to grow. Monese has raised around $90m in its latest funding push, taking its total raised to $162m in 8 short years.
In this episode we unpack the 3 things that have helped him grow smarter: People, Perseverance and Prudence.
Tune in and discover how Norris started, kept going and how he is planning to push down the accelerator in 2022:
- What to look for to identify your A players who will 10X your business
- How you can start from scratch and build up your network from one contact
- Why as you grow, it will take longer for you to get a yes or no from investors
- The moment you will question your own sanity and how to keep going
- Why Hiring, Clarity and Communication are top of the agenda in 2022
Liked this episode and want to hear more from Norris? Subscribe to the CK insider newsletter this April and you’ll receive a bonus episode, which reveals ‘What no one ever tells you about becoming a CEO’.
Norris Koppel: https://www.linkedin.com/in/norriskoppel/
Snippets of Genius LinkedIn Community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9151038/