My premier episode is a beauty, with the devilishly handsome film director and serial entrepreneur Ben Collins.
Over 13 years in business, Ben reflects on the moment he took the step off the proverbial career ladder and started his own thing, which meant he left the well paid job only to be paid nothing. Most people’s biggest fear, however Ben is proof this can be the best thing that can ever happen to you.
If you’re looking for a bite size dose of inspiration and a couple of laughs along the way, this episode will deliver. Ben’s incredible journey of passion, out-right ballsiness, and the biggest dose of self-belief I’ve ever heard, needs to be on your playlist now!
- Ben’s journey from wanting to be creative to wanting to build businesses.
- The brutal reality of the London Film Scene, when you’re not known within this tight knit community and how he moved forward.
- The impromptu requests from Sky TV, that had him moving heaven and earth to win a contract, in a way you could never imagine.
- Landing a really big client, MTV no less, only to be well and truly shafted by the intermediary…what happened next still shocks Ben himself to this day.
- The big idea that withstood the knock backs and saved his first lucky buyer over half a million pounds!
Tune in and you’ll learn:
- What you need to start – (hint: it’s not what you think).
- How to find the energy and the time to build a business when working a full-time job.
- How to find the right people to support you and what to look for.
- The most important things to consider when starting.
- Why you’re never too young to start
- How you can always figure it out when you have to!
- How a failure can actually be a good thing
I help smart people like you grow a business so you can make a greater impact on the world.
Together, we’ll reshape your idea of what’s possible, we’ll find your way to tell your story and get clarity on a high-impact step by step plan of attack.