Hi, I’m Caroline Kay
As a keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, my goal is to share brilliant and interesting ideas in the most engaging way possible. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and my approach.
- My top skill is taking complex topics and making them simple and practical. In each talk, I’ll explain the mindset shifts required to unlock untapped potential in a way that audiences can easily understand and actually use.
- I spend most of my time training people to adopt a positive mindset through self-improvement techniques based on proven scientific research. In my speeches, I share the best strategies I have found for building good habits, breaking bad ones, and improving performance.
- I’m the podcast hostess of The Snippets of Genius Podcast, which is downloaded weekly by a global audience of entrepreneurs, founders, leaders, creatives and marketeers.
- I love storytelling and I regularly do solo shows both on stage and virtually that share my own personal journey of overcoming life and work challenges to maximise my potential. My keynote speeches are filled with the same engaging stories.
- I teach ideas that I have tried myself. I am continually working on my productivity habits as a founder, on my exercise habits as a tennis player and on my creativity habits as a podcaster.
Meeting the challenges you and your people face today is critical for the key messages and science backed insights to be turned into laser focused action. That’s why everything I do is deeply personal and customised to the objectives of your event.
So, if you’re looking for someone remarkable on the topic of motivation and mindset, you just found her.
See me in action
Keynote Speaker Request Form
I am available for keynote speaking engagements around the world. Interested in hiring me for your event? Please fill out the form below to start the conversation.