Share This Article
The Snippets of Genius Podcast’s Premier Episode in a LIVE Studio.
This series is all about building better.
To build better we need to make mistakes, so forgive me for the poor set up of my microphone in this episode, and just as I did, focus on the GENIUS of my fabulous guest!
In this show you will learn the step by step guide to tell powerful stories and become a super connector with your audience.
Buckle in and learn these 5 powerful steps explained via Amanda’s own raw and relatable personal story of Entrepreneurship and get the inside scoop on how she crafted her epic Ted Talk!
Even with the technical glitches, this content was to valuable not to share with you, so that you too can become the person you must want to be!
Enjoy the show.
Snippets of Genius is a lighthearted business podcast with some brilliant insights into how you can burst opportunities wide open.
In each episode GENIUS guests from high performing companies share the ballsy, daring moves they made to cultivate and achieve success.
Join Caroline Kay for a good old chit chat on how to define and develop anything you want in your career, business and life!
Have your note pad and pen at the ready for my handpicked snippets to help you become the person you most want to be and build better.
How to build better entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinking
- William Arruda – Own and live your strengths and standout
- Liana Fricker – Know that the only thing stopping you, is you
- Amanda Baker – Conscious Hustle Versus The Burnout Hustle
How to build better teams aligned and performing at their best
- Ian Truscott – Harness Passion and Emotion
- Lucy Woolfenden – Build trust
- Alex Hirst – Cultivate Reciprocity
- Lizzie Penny – Focus on transferable skills, passion and circumstance
How to build better cultures
- Sally Page – Get everyone else as excited as you are about the vision for the business
- Natalie Pearce – Purpose is for everyone. How to understand yours and find your reason for being
- William Arruda – Stop fixing weaknesses and focus on what you do better than everyone else so you can operate at a much higher level
How to build better personal brands
- Ian Truscott – Cut through the noise with old school brand building
- Lucy Woolfenden – Focus on the Jobs to be done, no one wants to be friend with a brand
- Natalie Pearce – So many people care – build your connections outside the business
- Sally Page – Do what your built for and connect with others to build
- William Arruda- Connect, Listen, Reflect – Pay attention and own your adjectives
- Amanda Baker – Overshare your story with confidence, your people will like what you say
- Lucy Woolfenden – Take people on the ride and build your relationship with your audience
- William Arruda – Deliver value consistently, use your gift to help others be successful
GENIUS guest’s tops tips to build better
- Liana Fricker – See further than what I see today
- Sally Page – take a look back, reflect and recalibrate
- Lucy Woolfenden – test, learn, listen, find the opportunities
- Ian Truscott – It starts with your people
- Amanda Baker – Connect with you story
- William Arruda – You’ll know when it feels right
“We get by in the world by ourselves we excel in the world with others”William Arruda, #1 Brand Guru.
Before you go, I would love to hear from you.
What’s your biggest insight, aha, or takeaway from this episode? What resonated with you most? And finally, What would you like to learn in the next series of Snippets of Genius?
Share you ideas, challenges or key points of interest and I will design it around you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, thanks for listening to Snippets of Genius.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Connect with Amanda here:
Watch her Ted Talk Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSx7YpwzNg