Share This Article
Do you want to be the catalyst behind massive change?
Are you ready to push boundaries and challenge the status quo?
Are you looking for a powerful partner who will open doors, expand your reach and add value to your idea?
Then this episode is for you.
This week my GENIUS guest is Derren Powell, Vice President, Business Development – Fintech UK&I at Mastercard. Join us to discover the big lessons and surprises he’s experienced working in and around Partnerships (and Mastercard) for the last 25 years..
Tune in and you’ll learn:
- Why your next conversation could be the door opener you need to scale
- The 6 key questions to ask and answer so you can set the rules of engagement
- Why the winning ideas disrupt, dislodge, or make waves within an ecosystem.
- What you need to consider when approaching a partnership to make it relevant and land
- The 3 attributes you need to be the perfect partner
- Why, when you empower a community you gain the power to create long lasting positive change.
Once you’ve listened, Derren and I would love to hear from you. Share your thinking around these questions in the comments below:
- Which technology, community or idea piqued your curiosity and why?
- What’s ONE action you can take today to increase momentum behind your idea?
Please leave as much detail as you can in the comments below or over in the Snippets of Genius LinkedIn Community. Your thoughts and ideas can inspire other change-makers too.
Now is the time to start developing your own rules and become the greatest champion of the problems you solve with your brilliance.
The world needs YOU!
Connect with Derren on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/derrenpowell/
Learn from Derren’s go to for inspiration: The Harvard Business Review
Checkout Ep4 of this series with one of Mastercard’s brilliantly successful partners, Monese, who are now in 34 countries, at series level D funding, and continuing to scale!