Share This Article
Meet Franka Grubisic, who has one hell of a catalyst story, that brought out the entrepreneur within her.
In this extended episode we go back to the start of the global pandemic in March 2020. Where an Earthquake that magnified to 5.5. on the Richter scale, hit Zagreb in Croatia where Franka lives.
Like many of us during the pandemic, Franka found comfort by exploring her creative side. You will hear how she started to follow her deepest desires and curiosity to reveal a great opportunity to her hidden entrepreneur. Learn how she made the switch from being a management consultant to become an entrepreneur leading other female creatives.
In this episode, we discover more about her brilliant public funded new business concept Oaza. (Pronounced Oasis in English). A Croatian entrepreneurship incubator designed to rise up female creatives. Plus we unpack the catalysts and strategies to find the energy, team, and funds to build Franka’s idea into a business; in less than 3 days.
Tune in and learn
- Why when you lean into your strengths, you can make anything happen fast.
- How there are clues in everything you’ve done and do to help you discover your purpose
- When you break down false beliefs and find your own truths, you can ignite the fire inside you
- Why you’re more at risk of burnout in your own company and how to prevent this.
- The truth about finding your success formula
- 2 hard truths about becoming a founder in the early days
Stay tuned to the end for Franka’s productivity hacks for all of you who have suspicions you may have a touch or even a full blown case of ADHD.
Prepare to refill your rocket-ships!
Follow / Connect with Franka
Join / Follow Oaza
And not forgetting; Make sure you remember to visit Franka’s Etsy Shop so you can see her fabulous illustrations.
Connect with me and all the guest from this series over in the Snippets of Genius Podcast Community in LinkedIn.