Share This Article
Covid has been hard on teams and leaders. There is no escaping it. In this episode Kate shares how her leadership has been tested; her saviours, motivators and strategies to combat the Covid Hangover.
We jump back in to our conversation, where Kate has asked the women VC’s who approached her, to prove they are the right fit for her and her company.
Tune in and you will learn:
- Who you don’t want in your company at any cost
- What to do when you find yourself caught in a lie.
- How coaching has impacted Kate’s business.
- The strategies to start early to enable your business to thrive
- 3 key motivators to stay the course
- Where to find inspiration every single day
Hang on to end for my key takeaways, which include: what you can consider and action now to help your business connect, inspire and grow.
Join the conversation over in the Snippets of Genius Facebook Group or drop me a DM with your biggest takeaway and your next step.
Listen to the full mini-series here: www.carolinekay.co/podcast
The secrets, the changes and the catalysts to Kate Bradley Chernis’ entrepreneurial journey #S3EP2.
Playing the venture game -the golden ticket and the pitfalls to watch out for, Kate Bradley Chernis #S3EP3
To your success!