How much do you think you’ll change over the next 10 years? How much to think you have changed in the last decade? What do you predict will happen? Can you imagine?
Imagining your own entrepreneurial journey is hard, Kate’s entrepreneurial journey into MarTech is unbelievable! This could be an epic movie, a binge worthy TV series.. Kate even jokes the book will be good.
Introducing the first of three roller-coaster snippets, here’s a glimpse of what’s in this episode:
- Truly unfair life events have taken their toll to the point she couldn’t see her way out.
- The lawless world of Radio; what seemed a glamorous career on the surface and the dark reality underneath.
- The moment Kate lost the ability to use her hands and any keyboard ever again and what she did next.
- An unusual job requires usual talents and family support that helped paving the way for her first agency and now MarTech business Lately AI
Kate shares the secrets to her success and the catalysts that changed her world and created her future self; the MarTech entrepreneur.
Tune in and learn:
- Why you need to be open to the change and the catalyst to watch out for
- Why having a glass half empty can be useful for CEO
- The power of your gut and why you must listen
- Why you must doll your asks out carefully as a leader
- How you can turn around your life and those closest to you with small changes
- The negative talk that’s keeping you stuck
- The secret to earning the salary you always wanted
Tune in for the second part of Kate’s Journey next week where the roller-coaster takes a turn on the up…followed very fast by another pull down the other side..
In the meantime, come over to the Snippets of Genius Facebook Group to ask questions, get training and feedback on all the hot topics covered in these episodes. http://www.facebook.com/groups/snippetsofgenius
Connect with Kate:
Listen to last week’s episode, the Season 3 premier with May King Tsang here.