Have you heard the saying “Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down”? Would you rather make it less of a leap and more of an easy, natural next step?
Then tune in to part two of Charlotte Diaz’s snippets of genius, where she shares the pivotal moments she’s had growing her wings and how you can avoid the 5 pitfalls most business owners make!
Charlotte shares the golden advice every entrepreneur needs to develop and engage their people, plus her founding principles to build your value -led business the right way.
Tune in and learn:
- What you need to do to get your team more engaged
- The core components of all great value led business
- How you can easily end up in a world of pain in business and how to prevent it
- The single step that is critical to avoid disaster
- How to get out of your own way – Charlotte’s ‘start method’ that will get you in a positive & productive mode every time.
Make sure you stay to the end to hear the amazing list of women leaders who inspire her; all un-apologetically female and forging ahead just as she is.
In Charlotte’s own words:
Charlotte’s Top Resources:
Need some help with the people element of your business? Find and contact Charlotte on LinkedIn