Do you have an ambition to be seen as an organisation that is changing things?
Do you have a brand and business playbook and a set of tools to help your business scale at an unprecedented level?
Have you got an ambition to work with businesses at the C-suit level?
Or are you simply feeling at your wits end? Worried that your business is getting left behind?
In part 2 of this EPIC Episode, Terry Tyrrell shares everything from building the playbook to finding the shoulders to lean on, his heroes that inspired him to stay doing what he loves and his secrets to keep the success alive.
Tune in and learn:
- The two ingredients you need to secure work with a global organisations.
- Acquiring businesses? The secret to bring the people into your company culture on a global scale.
- The attributes you will always need as an entrepreneur -no matter what stage you’re at.
- How brand helps to build a thriving business.
- Why your way is THE way from more reasons than you think.
- How you can differentiate yourself.
- Why structure done right creates the backbone of your brand.
- The 2 critical things you need to do to remain relevant in your business world.
- Terry’s greatest Hero, David Hockney, what he’s learned from the anti-establishment master, to enable him to keep changing it up and keep going.
“Don’t allow yourself to be governed by the status quo. Always challenge convention always say there is a better way of doing what we did last week. And then the next week you can say there’s a better way of doing things that we did the week before. Always rethink what you do and how you do things, in that way you will be stimulated, your people will be stimulated, and you will be up there seen as business that is changing things”.Terry Tyrrell
Tune in now!