Are you working long hours? Do you have little time for friends and family? Are you too tired in your free time to really make the most of it?
If you’re struggling to listen to your heart and find the perfect time to start your business, today’s episode will help.
This week’s guest was struggling with the exact same issues for 5 long years. Even after an eye opening experience in Australia, giving up the successful career and finding clarity took guts, self belief, self discipline and a plan of attack.
How did he know, (how do any of us know) it’s the right time to start?
By choosing to explore an idea and giving it the chance to grow. Tony takes us on his journey from the glow of an idea to a full on blaze.
Join our conversation and learn:
- How to recognise when it’s time to take the plunge
- Why you mustn’t fool yourself at the start and what to expect in the beginning
- How much time you really need to launch any business on your own
- Why you must avoid the misguided advice from friends in the early days
- The 4 things to consider when starting out
- Why you’re staying where you are longer than you should.
- Your best tools to stay the course and what it really means when people say it’s tough at the start
- Why being an entrepreneur can bring you more happiness. Fact.
- The success you can achieve very quickly if you stick to your plan!
Hit play to listen to the Snippets of Genius Podcast.
Please subscribe, rate, review and share!
Now, I’d love to hear from you. Did this episode give you the courage and confidence to take the leap? Remind you of an idea you’ve been sitting on for a while now?
Get in touch and let me know or leave a comment below!
I help smart people like you grow a business so you can make a greater impact on the world.
Together, we’ll reshape your idea of what’s possible, we’ll find your way to tell your story and get clarity on a high-impact step by step plan of attack.