If you could go back in time and tell your younger self the words to live by, what would you say?
Studio principle and all round yoga-rockstar of The Yoga Revolution, Chloe Markham, is on a mission to bring joy into everybody’s lives and enable people to feel better everyday.
For the past 4 years, Chloe and her main-man (and co-founder) Darren Anderson have worked towards that vision. Leading the revolution, with a radically different approach to Yoga, Chloe has now achieved global reach and climbing numbers since the pandemic started.
Chloe’s on the Snippets of Genius podcast today to share her entrepreneurial journey, including all the mistakes, wrong-turns, nightmare bosses, redundancies and lock-down’s that helped get her to where she is now.
If you know you’re meant to make a difference but aren’t sure how, this conversation is a must-listen!
- Why a rapid response is the only response to a crisis – even the pandemic.
- How to recognise when you’re in the wrong career
- Why the fat paycheck will never make you happy
- How to recognise a business that’s the wrong fit for you and when to make the change
- Why everything in your journey has happened for a reason
- How to start and stand out, even in a saturated market
- Why good intentions aren’t enough and you need to commit, commit, commit!
- Why following your heart and living by your values are your true guideposts to success
Chloe walks her talk and will inspire you to make the difference you were born to make!
As Chloe says: “If you know or even think it’s the right decision, throw yourself into it fully. It’s like a rollercoaster, you just hold on bloody tight, close your eyes and then brace for impact”.
Make sure you listen to the end to hear the advice that Chloe lives by and one of the key ingredients to her success. They are the words I think every man, woman and budding entrepreneur needs.
Hit play to listen to the Snippets of Genius Podcast.
I help smart people like you grow a business so you can make a greater impact on the world.
Together, we’ll reshape your idea of what’s possible, we’ll find your way to tell your story and get clarity on a high-impact step by step plan of attack.